Tours with the local guides in Norway
Apart from Guided Tours, Uniktur offers a guide service for guests who travel independently.
If you travel with your own/or rental vehicle, you can hire a guide with a unique itinerary, reservation in an authentic local restaurant for lunch/dinner, all logistic details, that are important for Norwegian traffic.
You can hire a guide with a duration from 2 hours to a few days.
Uniktur Local Guides recommend:
- Amazing City Walk in Ålesund with Quiz + Twist, 2 hours
- Guided tour in Sunnmore Museum, 2 hours
- Unique excursion in Ålesund: Viking`s Islands with some local treats, 4 hours
- All Ålesund Highlights, 5 hours
- Round trip Ålesund — Geiranger — Hellesylt — Ålesund, approx. 8 hours
- Round trip Ålesund — Molde -Atlantic Road+ Romantic Road — Ålesund, 8-9 hours
- Round trip Ålesund — Åndalsnes — Trollstigen — Ålesund
- I sland of treasure. Round trip Ålesund — Runde — Ålesund, 8 hours
- Farm with fun. Round trip Ålesund — Ullsteinvik — a Farm — Ålesund, 8 hours
- Geiranger by Royal Route, 5 hours
What locals would never recommend is the combination of long distances and WOW destination, like Geiranger+Trollstigen! Why? There is no time for the long relaxing stopovers in the most fascinating places due to hard traffic, crowds, and limit of time. Don`t hurry & be happy!
The Advantages of Guided Tours
- If your time is limited. Guided tours cover the most exciting and interesting sights at a destination in a time-efficient manner.
- Make it easy on yourself. Tours eliminate hassles with planning an itinerary, smart logistic, restaurant/cafe reservation. It’s all taken care of for you.
- Quickly learn about a destination. Tour guides know enough about the sights to keep most guests satisfied.
- Get insights into the local culture. Tour guides will often give you personal insights about themselves (how they live, their religion and beliefs, what they do for fun, even their sense of humor).
- Get free advice. Tour guides are happy to give you advice on other nearby sights, what you’ll find there, and how to get to out-of-the-way places.
- Safety. Guided Tours are safer than exploring on your own. Some Norwegian attractions have dangerous areas. Your guide knows where they are and how to avoid them.