All Highlights in Alesund in one tour.
Are you ready to explore All Highlights in Alesund? Choose this tour and look, what you will get:
- Aksla mountain — panoramic view over Alesund and surrounding;
- Visit the unique Marble Church on the island Giske;
- Visit old fisher village Alnes with the legendary Lighthouse;
- Visit the open-air Medieval village Sunnmøre Museum;
- Visit the Atlantic park — Aquarium;
- Relaxing strolling trough pedestrian street Kongengsgate and even more. . .
- Enjoy the spectacular view over the city and its surrounding islands from the mountain Aksla. Listen to amazing historical facts about Vikings and Royalty before we drive to the Viking’s islands.
- How can we get these islands? Through several subsea tunnels: 30 meters under sea bottom!
- Visit Vikings island Giske — the birthplace of the famous Viking Rollon, ancestor of British Royal Family. Photo stop at the Marble Church, built in the 12th century.
- We drive through the next subsea tunnel to the island Godøy and visit the old fisher village Alnes with the legendary Lighthouse.
- Afterward, Visit Medieval village Sunnmore with Viking’s boat gallery and original Norwegian houses, where some of the scenery was filmed for the famous movie «Frozen«.
- Visit Aquarium — one of the largest seawater tanks in Europe. Have fun with playing fish, be amazed by the Sealbay.
- Short walking tour on pedestrian street Kongengsgata with interesting, a mystery story about city fire and architecture Art Nouveau.
Price for a private tour — 6000 NOK per vehicle, up to 6 people
What is included: a private vehicle, a smart guide, Ticket to Sunnmøre Museum — 80 NOK/ adult; 40 NOK — children. Ticket to Atlantic Park — 190 NOK/ adult; 120 NOK/ children